- A 2 night stay for 2 people
- Expires: 31 August 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: every day of the week - weekends are strictly subject to availability
- Blockout period: public holidays and school holidays.
- Rooms applicable: garden room
- Kids policy: children over the age of 3 to be charged an additional R150 per night.
- Limited to 3 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 3 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note, all EFT payments must be made 24 hours after placing your order.
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Bookings need to be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- Gondwana Private Game Reserve (Mossel Bay)
- Botlierskop (Little Brak River)
- Robberg Nature Reserve (Robberg)
- Cradock Peak Trail (George)
- Forest Buzzard Trail (George)
- Groeneweide Trail (George)
- George Museum (George)
- Bartolomeu Dias Museum Complex (Mossel Bay)
- Boggomsbaai Beach (Boggomsbaai)
- De Bakke Beach (Mossel Bay)
- Eiland Beach (Mossel Bay)
- Great Brak Beach
- Glentana Beach
- Hartenbos Beach
- House Of Flavour (George)
- Henry White’s at Fancourt (George)
- Fox & Train Restaurant (Mossel Bay)
- Cafe Havana (Mossel Bay)
- Ilita's in-house cafe (Great Brak River)
- Fancourt Golf Course (George)
- Mossel Bay Golf Club (Mossel Bay)
- Point of Human Origins Experience (Mossel Bay)
- The Attakwaskloof Pass (between Mossel Bay and Oudtshoorn)
- The Garden Route Botanical Garden (George)
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?