- A 1 night stay for up to 4 people in a 2 bedroom self-catering villa.
- Mountain biking, hiking, boating and paragliding are popular in the area.
- Browse the boutiques at the Waterfront/Knysna Quays and Thesen Island.
- The Garden Route is popular for golf in South Africa with courses such as Fancourt, Oubaai, Pinnacle Point, St Francis Links as well as Pezula, Simola and Knysna Golf Club.
- Beaches, lakes, mountains and rivers provide endless opportunities for leisure and outdoor adventures.
- Within an hour’s drive there are safari parks where you can see elephants, birds, monkeys, wild cats and more.
- Expires: 30 November 2018.
- Deal is valid for up to 4 people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- There is a R450 mandatory departure clean fee (paid prior to arrival).
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Excludes: public holidays, school holidays and the Knysna Oyster Festival (29 June to 8 July 2018).
- Minimum 2 night stay over weekends.
- Child policy: children welcome.
- Rooms applicable: 2 bedroom self-catering luxury villa.
- Purchase 2 vouchers to upgrade to a 4 bedroom villa for 8 people.
- Purchase more vouchers to extend your stay.
- Please note that golf isn't included in the deal. Enquire directly from merchant if interested.
- Buy up to 7 deals.
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, at a limit of 7 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?