- A 2 night stay for two adults in a Forest Tent (and your third night is free)
- 25% off all breakfasts.
- 15% off a guided forest walk.
- Expires: 31 May 2019.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Blockout period: Easter weekend; Public holidays
- Arrivals no later than 7pm.
- Child policy: Two adults per tent only, not suitable for children.
- Rooms applicable: Magical Forest Tents.
- Limited to 3 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 3 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Mystic Moon
- Deep Forest
- Morning Star
- Knysna Elephant Park.
- Wild Oats Farmer's Market (Sedgefield)
- Country Deli @ Timberlake (Sedgefield)
- The Friday Market (in Knysna)
- Berry picking at the Red Berry Farm, near George
- Shopping and dining at the Knysna Waterfront or Knysna Mall
- Beer tasting and tours at Mitchells Brewery
- Knysna natural attractions
- Featherbed Nature Reserve (South African Heritage Site)
- Goukamma Nature Reserve
- Pledge Nature Reserve
- Grootvadersbosch Nature Reserve
- Garden Route Botanical Gardens (Known as the ‘Green Lung’ of George, a perfect venue to escape the crowds, malls and busy beaches).
- Thesen Island
- Knysna Heads and lagoon
- For an outstanding scenic day out, drive the Seven Passes Route. The route, a part of Knysna’s unique heritage, is about 75km and will see you passing several rivers and quaint little towns. Plenty of photo/Instagram opportunities en-route.
- Jubilee Creek Forest Walk - you’ll have to pay a small entrance fee here but it’s worth it. This incredible Knysna forest walk will see you walking along trails protected by the shade of tree canopies. For really hot days there’s a designated swimming area.
- Terreblans Forest Walk - also has a place to swim.
- Visit the impressive 800-year-old 33m tall Woodville Big Tree in the Hoekwil Forest.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?