- A stunning two-night getaway for two.
- Includes a delicious breakfast.
- Expires: 31 August 2017.
- Accommodation: Double or twin rooms with ensuites.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week including weekends (exceptions apply; subject to availability).
- Operating hours: 8 am to 5 pm.
- Exclusions: 14 to 17 April (Easter weekend); 7, 18, 14 & 15 July (Oyster Festival weekends) and self catering units.
- Rooms applicable: all rooms except for the self-catering rooms.
- No tour operators are allowed to purchase this deal.
- Child policy: Up to 3 kids under 16 years can stay with 2 adults at R150ppn B&B.
- Limited to 6 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 6 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- A spacious and cosy room with a small bar fridge, TV with DSTV and tea and coffee facilities available. You’ll also have your own private entrance that’ll allow you to come and go as you please.
- A hot breakfast in the double thatch dining room.
- Onsite facilities include a plunge pool and a lounge area with DSTV and free WiFi.
- You’ve got the iconic Knysna Lagoon right on your doorstep, so why not take advantage? You can either marvel at its great beauty from afar - from your private patio with your favourite cocktail in hand, or get out your surfboards, canoes, cozzies and ready yourself for a fun-filled day on the lagoon.
- For fresh air, an escape from the heat and exercise, nothing beats a casual walk in the Knysna Forest. Follow the Krisjan-se-Nek trail to the 800-900 year-old Yellowwood Giant Tree. It’s a bit of a trek to get there but well worth it in the end. Birders will be excited about the prolific bird life - the Knysna Turaco (Loerie) is a regular in these parts.
- If you’re a fan of oysters, then you’d best get your hands on this delicacy while on your trip. The renowned 'Knysna Oyster' comes fresh off the fishing boats and is available year-round. We can guarantee that you’ve never tasted anything quite like it before - it’s available at most seafood restaurants in the area and truly never disappoints.
- The Tsitsikamma National Park, which forms part of The Garden Route National Park, is a multidimensional destination that boasts a dramatic coastline and lush collection of forestry - it’s a hiking and watersports paradise. It's approximately an hour from the B&B.
- There are many walking trails for casual and dedicated hikers, varying in distance and difficulty levels.
- The Otter Trail is one of the most famous routes along The Garden Route. While undoubtedly challenging, it’s a rewarding experience and should be on ‘the bucket list’ for the fit and active, and for the wanderlust adventurers.
- Alternatively, save your energy by exploring the area on a zip line. The Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour experience offers you a unique eco-wilderness adventure in the magnificent Tsitsikamma indigenous rainforest. It’s a thrilling family-friendly activity but is not suitable for the height conscious or the fainter hearted.
- The nearby Plettenberg Bay Wine Route offers a wide choice of wine tasting with great food options. Bramon Wines and Newstead Lund family Vineyards are our two top picks.
- Adventure seekers can get their thrill at the Face Adrenalin Bloukraans Bungee.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?