- An overnight stay for up to four people (two adults, two children); buy more vouchers to extend your stay.
- Your own private balcony with breathtaking sea views.
- A breakfast buffet.
- A 50% discount on slides and pools on site.
- It’s a beach retreat that can be enjoyed all year round. The weather is always pleasant, even in the height of winter, and with the Indian Ocean right on your doorstep, you can swim in the temperate waters without risking hypothermia.
- It’s a mecca for tourists, both local and international, especially for those who don’t have the luxury of living in a seaside town. The biggest drawcard, as you might have guessed, are the pristine blue flag beaches, but there are other popular activities that are appealing too. Learn about the town’s steeped history at the museum, eat and drink well at the cafes, bistros and restaurants, stroll around town and get friendly with the locals, or buy random trinkets as a way to remember your holiday by.
- There are a plethora of attractions nearby - some of the country's finest golf courses, game farms and even wine farms surround Mossel Bay.
- Expires: 31 May. 2017
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Accommodation choices: Honeymoon Suite, Family Suite or Suite 1103. Enquire directly with the merchant about availability.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Rooms Applicable: Suite 1103 (for 2), Family Suite (for 2 adults and 2 kids) and Honeymoon Suite (for 2).
- Kids Policy: 2 adults and 2 kids can be accommodated in the family suite.
- Please note: Outdoor slides only open from September.
- 100% Cancellation Fee if cancelled within 2 weeks of booking.
- Family suites do not have the separate lounge area.
- Unlimited deals per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts and unlimited per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- No tour operators allowed to purchase this deal.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Swim, surf, paddle, make sand castles, relax, tan and have fun at Boggomsbaai - it’s a popular strip of beach that offers many pastime activities. Prepare a picnic if you're planning to spend a day at the beach - there aren’t restaurants in the vicinity.
- Onsite waterslides and pools: if the tide’s too rough and the sun too hard-hitting, spoil the kidlets to the establishment’s slide and pools (both indoor and outdoor) for the afternoon. While they’re busy keeping themselves entertained whizzing down the tubes and splashing about, take the opportunity to start your holiday read.
- Visit the Bartholomeu Diaz Maritime Museum and learn the history of the town - from its discovery in 1488 by Portuguese voyager, Bartolomeu Dias, to today. Here you’ll see a life-size replica of the vessel that Dias made his voyage in, various displays, the ethnobotanical gardens, the grainery, an old whale skeleton and more.
- Purchase beaded tokens and other memorabilia from Jacana Curios for loved ones who were unable to make the trip.
- Play a round of golf at the renowned Pinnacle Point golf course.
- Taste the wide variety of red, white and dessert wines available at Jakkalsvlei Private Cellar.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?