- A 1 night stay for 2 people (minimum 2 night stay over weekends = 2 vouchers)
- Betty’s Bay: 40km
- Stanford: 33km
- Kleinmond: 30km
- De Kelders: 50km
- The Cliff Path: offers 12kms of the best whale watching viewpoints
- Dreunkrans: take the Cliff Path towards the New Harbour for 100m. This is a popular whale watching site.
- The Old Harbour: The Old Harbour has viewing terraces with spectacular views over Walker Bay.
- Siever’s Point: a popular location that is closest to where the whales frolic.
- Expires: 31 July 2019
- Deal is valid for 2 adults
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Minimum 2 night stay over weekends (purchase another voucher)
- Blockout period: 14 -16 June 2019, and 19 - 20 July 2019
- Rooms applicable: Sea View Unit or Garden Unit
- Child policy: no children under 8 - maximum two people per room
- Limited to 4 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Hermanus Country Market (every Saturday at the Hermanus Cricket Grounds from 8am to 1pm)
- Fisherman’s Village Market (Saturdays at Lemm’s Corner from 8:30am to 3pm)
- The Food and Wine Market (Saturdays at Hermanuspietersfontein Wine Cellar, Hemel en Aarde Village from 9am to 1pm)
- Lizette’s Kitchen (renovated farmhouse rated by Reuben Riffel as a hidden gem - has an indoor fireplace)
- Fisherman’s Cottage (for gigantic seafood platters)
- The Barefoot Cook (food changes according to seasons - indoor fireplace)
- Aromatish Café & Bakery (cosy atmosphere with lovely views)
- Bietang’s Cave (dine in a cave with views over Walker Bay)
- Walker Bay Grill (awesome steaks, light meals and a la carte)
- Fabulous wine farms for wine tasting in the Hemel & Aarde Valley
- Chocolate and wine pairing at Whale Haven Winery
- Whale watching between June and October, by boat or on land
- Hermanus Country Market (every Saturday at the Hermanus Cricket Club)
- Hermanuspietersfontein Food & Wine Market (Saturdays at Onrus, Hemel en Aarde Village)
- Various art galleries in walking distance
- Grotto Beach
- Voelklip Beach
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve
- Hemingways Bookshop
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?