- A two night stay for 2 people
- Upgrade to a family room at an additional R300 per person (sleeps 4 - 1 double bed and two single beds in a separate room, sharing an en-suite bathroom).
- Staying in beautifully appointed rooms that boast incredible mountain views.
- Discovering the Cape Winelands; Die Eike Guesthouse and Venue is a base where you can explore from. Venture from wine farm to wine farm sampling the fruits of the vine or tantalise your taste buds with mouthwatering food.
- If you’re more of a fearless adventurer or a nature-lover than a connoisseur of fine wines, go zip lining or take a trip to the Fairy Glen Big Five Game Reserve for the day. See The Details section for more info.
- Valid 1 May to 31 August 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Excludes breakfast.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid all days of the week, including weekends.
- Rooms applicable: All rooms excluding the honeymoon suite.
- Child policy: Kids under two stay free. Rooms can be upgraded to a family room (sleeps 4) at an additional cost of R300 per person. Children under 2 stay free.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images are a representation
- Badsberg Cellar
- Opstal Cellar
- Slanghoek Cellar
- Picardi Place
- Damas Restaurant
- Worcester Golf Club
- EAPC Paintball and Softball
- Mountain Biking
- Ceres Zip Slide Tour
- Hiking Trails
- Fairy Glen Big Five Game Reserve
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?