- 3 session of IPL laser hair removal on a medium area such as underarms, forearms, bikini line, Hollywood and navel.
- A bonus voucher of R950 to use towards your next three sessions.
- Expires 30 September 2017.
- Deal is valid for one person.
- Operating Hours: Monday 9am - 1pm. Tuesday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm. Saturday 9am - 1pm. Sunday: Closed.
- Reservation required a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- IPL treatment doesn’t work on very light or grey hair.
- The first session must be done before the expiry date.
- Kids Policy: No children under the age of 18 years unless accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to availability, bookings are essential.
- Each session comes with a free consultation where a patch test with be performed.
- Average number of treatments for best results are between 4-6 treatments, results may vary.
- Not suitable for the following: People who are allergic to light, pregnant women, diabetes sufferers; cardiac patients; people with hypertension; epilepsy and skin cancer. People with cardiac pacemaker and defibrillator. People whose treatment parts are damaged. People whose skin has been exposed to sunlight (beach weather sun) as their skin is very weak after exposure in the sun. People who have taken some photosensitive food or drug recently.
- Limited to 1 deal per customer and 1 deal per visit.
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 1 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after the deal closes to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?