- A two night stay for two people in a Luxury Room.
- A complimentary non-alcoholic beverage each.
- A bottle of wine whilst dining at the restaurant (valid for a 3-course meal only)
- The manor is situated in the Cango Valley in the foothills of the ruggedly beautiful Swartberg Mountain Pass which gives you ample opportunity to walk, explore the lovely surrounds and admire the scenery.
- The world-renowned Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn aren’t far away and is a must-visit for out-of-towners.
- En route to the caves, make a pitstop at the Cango Ostrich Show Ranch.
- Make Swartberg Country Manor a base from where you can explore further afield, The Garden Route is accessible from the establishment, with George being situated only an hour away.
- Expires: 31 October 2017.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out.
- The deal is valid any day of the week, including weekends.
- Kids Policy: We welcome children of all ages. Children between the ages of 2-11 will pay the child rate (R385) when sharing with an adult. Children over 12 years of age pay the full adult rate
- Rooms applicable: Luxury Rooms.
- The deal cannot be used in conjunction with any other specials.
- The deal is limited to a maximum of 3 per customer.
- You may buy unlimited deal’s as gifts, however, at a limit of a maximum of 3 per gift recipient.
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after the deal closes to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability. T's and C's apply.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?