- Photography 101 workshop: Gain control over your DSLR. The course covers the crucial basics - shooting in manual, correctly exposing your photographs, shutter speeds, apertures, ISO and more. You need to have your own SLR/DSLR or bridge camera. Avoid disappointment and book your spot today, lessons take place every first Saturday of the month.
- Photoshop for beginners: produced the photograph you
want butfeel something’s missing? Turn a not so good photograph into a great one with Photoshop. Editingmade easy - remove blemishes on selfies, dramatisea landscape composition, and give your pictures that extra pizzaz. You need to bring along your own laptop with Photoshop installed. Avoid disappointment and book your spot today, lessons take place every second Saturday of the month.
- Lessons take place at the Fairview Golf Estate, Gordon’s Bay.
- Expires: 31 March 2017.
- Available until
timeindicated or until sold out.
- Valid every first and second Saturday of the month. See ‘At a Glance’ for more information.
- Session duration: 9am to 5pm.
- Kids policy: from 16 years.
- Booking essential as the classes are a maximum 10 to ensure individual attention and are run on the first and second Saturdays respectively at the Fairview Golf Estate (
SomersetWest). If more classes are needed due to quantity of bookings it could be arranged.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts,
however ata limit of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?