- A two night stay for two people.
- Includes breakfast.
- Countless outdoor activities - hiking and bird-watching are especially popular in the region. The West Coast National Park is great for both with its abundance of birds and walking trails.
- Indulging in seafood aplenty. Visit Lamberts Bay if you enjoy crayfish - it’s not called ‘The Crayfish Mecca’ for nothing.
- Take a scenic drive to Jacobsbaai. Its remoteness makes it attractive to families and holidaymakers looking to escape the crowds.
- Expires: 30 April 2018
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Exclusions: Easter weekend.
- Child policy: R150 per kid per night.
- Rooms applicable: All rooms.
- Buy up to 3 deals and extend your stay.
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, at a limit of 3 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Visit the West Coast National Park if you’re an avid birder or hiker - it’s nature’s paradise with its abundance of birds and diverse vegetation.
- Enjoy ocean-fresh, delectable crayfish in Lamberts Bay and see for yourself why it’s called the crayfish mecca’.
- Take a scenic drive out to Jacobsbaai - known and loved for its remoteness and unspoilt beauty. Take a walk along the coastline, be captivated by the waves, the golden sand, and take pictures of the limewash fishermen cottages that front the beach.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?