- A two night stay for two people
- Daily breakfast
- The lodge is located in beautiful Hout Bay; home of great weather and incredible mountain and sea views.
- The establishment, which has a 4-star rating, is one of the most established and oldest bed and breakfasts in Hout Bay. It’s an ideal venue for a couple’s retreat or a weekend getaway with the family.
- It’s a convenient base to explore Hout Bay’s many attractions. The Bay Harbour Market (open on Fridays and Saturdays), Hout Bay Beach, the World Of Birds, and Seal Island are just some of the places you can visit on your trip.
- There is an in-house salon where you can enjoy a relaxing pampering session.
- Valid: 2 April to 30 June 2018.
- Deal is valid for two adults.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid everyday of the week, including weekends.
- Rooms applicable: Standard rooms
- Check-in: 12:30pm to 6pm; Check-out: 10am to 10:30am
- Kids policy: 0-2 no charge & only one cot/crib per room. 2 years+ pay R150 surcharge (usually R 300).
- Limited to 1 voucher per customer.
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 1 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Images may be a representation.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- The harbour, which is close to Seacliffe Lodge, is popular for fresh fish and chips. While you’re there, take a walkabout and catch glimpses of the resident Cape Seals swimming and playing in the water. If you visit on a weekend, don’t forget to check out the Bay Harbour Market - some consider it to be the most vibrant market in the whole of Cape Town.
- Seal Island or Duikers Island, located off the coast of Hout Bay, is home to a colony of Cape Fur Seals basking on rocks in the sun or gracefully swimming in the water. We recommend that you book a boat trip to see them.
- Home to 3000 birds and other small animals, the World Of Birds is the biggest Bird Park in Africa. Visitors to the park will be guided through walk-in aviaries and will have the opportunity to encounter rehabilitated animals at close quarters.
- Take a scenic drive along Chapman’s Peak where you’ll be privy to the most dramatic views over the bay. There are designated viewpoints where you can pull over to admire the scenery and take photographs.
- Horse Riding
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?