- A two night stay for up to six people in a 3 double bedroom, self-catering townhouse.
- Discounted golf green fees at Pearl Valley.
- The scenery is truly phenomenal. Nowhere else in the Western Cape will you find nature and luxury so expertly and seamlessly entwined. It’s the best of both worlds.
- It’s a birding paradise due to the numerous lakes around the estate. There’s the iconic African Fish Eagle, Spotted Eagle Owl, Malachite, Pied Kingfishers, Buzzards, Kites, Commerants, Coots and African Duck.
- Pearl Valley’s prime location is great for visiting Stellenbosch and Franschhoek for the day.
- It’s a golfer’s paradise! Do make use of the discounted golf green fees for the opportunity to tee off at at what’s been awarded a “Five Star Golf Experience” by Compleat Golfer.
- Expires: 31 May 2019.
- Deal is valid for up to six people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Rooms applicable: 3 double bedroom self-catering townhouse.
- Value based on average rack rate at time of publishing.
- Kids policy: children are welcome as part of the group of six guests.
- Limited to 10 deals per customer. Unlimited deals as gifts, 10 deals per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability.
- No show will result in an invalid voucher and no refund will be issued.
- Cancellation policy: no refund once booking is confirmed.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?