- A 2 night self catering family stay for up to 5 people.
- Valid for the family unit only; this is an open-plan layout with no separate bedrooms.
- The Hluhluwe Gate Safari Camp is situated right on the border (150m from the fence line) of the Hluhluwe section of the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Park.
- You get to view wildlife right on your doorstep!
- You have your own private balcony from where you can admire the beautiful views of the bushveld.
- Hluhluwe Gate Safari Camp has a fantastic fire pit - perfect for gathering around the campfire and watching the sunset.
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park is only an hour away.
*Please note* the road leading to Hluhluwe Gate Safari Camp is is dirt and requires careful navigation. Low-slung cars may battle.
- Expires: 30 November 2018.
- Deal is valid for up to 5 people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Please make sure to bring your own towels and bath soap along.
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends (strictly subject to availability).
- Important: Hluhluwe Gate Safari Camp is NOT located in the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve. It's located a few minutes away.
- Rooms applicable: family unit. Open plan layout with no separate bedrooms. Bunk bed not suitable for adults.
- Limited to 2 vouchers per customer.
- Limited to 2 vouchers as gifts.
- Child policy: rooms can accommodate a total of 5 people - children included.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?