- A two night stay for two people.
- A R100 bonus voucher each towards any spa treatment .
- You’ll be privy to a lovely view - the cabins overlook the Sterkspruit River.
- It’s a secluded, rustic retreat that's still conveniently located near to great restaurants and activities.
- It’s a convenient base to explore the Shongweni Valley’s myriad of attractions.
- Expires: 31 January 2019.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Please note due to temporary internet connectivity issues there will be no wifi access nor the ability to email for bookings.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Rooms applicable: Log Cabins.
- Child policy: 0-1 stay for free, older children pay R350 per child, per night.
- Upgrade to a self-catering room for R350.
- Buy up to 6 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however at a limit of 6 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Swim, fish, braai or hike.
- Visit the Shongweni Market if your stay falls over a weekend and experience the local way of life – peruse the craft stalls, appreciate the wares, savour home-baked goods and buy memorabilia that you can take home to your loved ones.
- Tala Game Reserve, close to Pietermaritzburg, is a wildlife sanctuary occupying 3000-ha of pristine natural plains and grasslands and is ideal for plains game viewing.
- Valley of 1000 Hills – KZN's best-kept secret – is beautiful and tranquil. You'll find many hiking and MTB routes, as well as friendly pubs and quaint tea gardens with views.
- Uniquely explore the area on the 'Choo Choo' steam train, travelling from Kloof to Cato Ridge.
- Spend the day fishing or relaxing at Shongweni Dam. Boat cruises can also be arranged if desired.
- Krantzkloof Reserve is the place to visit for hiking and climbing. Some demarcated self-guided walks lead to nine major waterfalls and rock climbing sites. Maps are available for purchasing.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?