- A two night stay for two people in a self-catering room.
- Expires: 31 August 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (weekends subject to availability, booking will need to be made in advance).
- Excludes: public holidays and school holidays.
- Rooms applicable: self-catering chalets.
- Reception hours: Monday to Saturday 8am - 8pm.
- No tour operators are allowed to purchase this deal.
- Child Policy: 0 to 2 years old stay free of charge. Children 2 to 12 years old can be booked in at an additional R320 for the 2 night stay.
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Chalets have fully equipped kitchens with a fridge, oven, stove, microwave, toaster, cutlery, glassware, crockery, pots, pans and a toaster. Everything you’ll need to cook and enjoy your own food (which you can purchase from the Spar across the road) can be found in the chalets. You’ll also find complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water.
- Body wash, soap and shampoo will also be provided in the bathroom.
- The chalet has an air conditioner and is also equipped with a television and DVD player.
- Chalets are serviced daily in the morning so there’s no need to worry about doing the dishes when you’d rather be relaxing!
- There’s a big pool guests can enjoy, and a jungle gym for kids to play on so that parents can have a little time to relax.
- A lapa is also equipped with a few hammocks that are perfect for lazy afternoons reading a book.
- Hippo Hideaway is self-catering, but there are a plethora of restaurants nearby and in close walking distance. Ask at reception for more details and they will be happy to help you with a booking.
- There is also a lovely braai facility that you can use.
- Visit the Crocodile Centre.
- Cruise on St Lucia Estuary where you can see hippos and crocodiles up close.
- Visit Isiphaphalazi Butterfly House.
- Veyane Cultural Village.
- Visit Cape Vidal for fishing and snorkeling.
- Hike the Igwala Gwala Forest Trail.
- Visit St Lucia market.
- Explore the nearby game reserve by car or on horseback.
- Fisherman can choose between deep sea fishing, spear fishing, kite fishing, estuary fishing, or simply throwing in a line from shore.
- The adventurous can try whale watching, a midnight turtle tour, a coastline horse safari, or 4×4 adventuring.
- Beach-lovers can suntan or snorkel at any of the beautiful local beaches.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?