- A 2 night self-catering stay for up to 4 people.
- A R50 bonus voucher per person to use towards a Guided Bushwalk.
- The location: Bushwillow Collections is situated in Northern Zululand; 17 kilometres from Hluhluwe in the Kuleni National Park. The park is incredibly exclusive and has four habitats woven into one - a sand forest, thornveld, wetlands, grasslands, wildlife.
- Wildlife & birds galore: giraffe, wildebeest, kudu, warthog, and zebra roam freely in the park, which you have the opportunity of seeing at close quarters on game drives and guided bush walks. The region is also bird-friendly, with almost 600 species inhabiting the area, including 29 Red Data species and some other special birds. Birders are encouraged to bring their bird guides, binocs, and cameras.
- Secluded, luxury accommodation: You and your family will be accommodated in either the Green Monkey Orange suite or Forest Villa. Both units are tastefully decorated and equipped with a fully-utilized kitchen and a private pool.
- A broad spectrum of activities: The lodge offers specialised, unique activities to their guests, including guided bush walks, birding, evening spider walks, stargazing and so much more!
- Bushwillow Collections is also near prime beaches - Cape Vidal, St Lucia & Sodwana Bay are all under an hour and ideal beach sites.
- Expires: 30 June 2018.
- Deal is valid for up to four people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Exclusions: 30 March - 1 April 2018.
- Valid everyday of the week, including weekends.
- Check-in: 2pm. Check-out: 10pm.
- Kids Policy: Kids are welcome. Please note swimming pools do not have protective nets.
- Rooms applicable: Green Monkey Orange and Forest Villa Self-catering Units.
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however at a limit of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Guided walks.
- Learn about the fascinating world of spiders, scorpions and other nocturnal animals on an evening spider walk. You’ll be equipped with headlights and magnifying glasses to help you identify them easily scurrying the sand.
- Huddle under blankets and stargaze while sipping on warm drinks and identify well-known constellations, stars, and planets.
- Beach trips to Cape Vidal, St Lucia & Sodwana Bay for picnics, leisurely walks and snorkelling.
- Explore the region’s lake system and come across hippos and crocodiles, and various birds including the vocal Fish Eagles.
- Boat cruises depart from either St Lucia in the South or from Pongola Poort (Jozini Dam) in the North, subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Cultural Tours: get to know the isiZulu culture at Dumazulu, a traditional village located close to the lodge. You’ll be spending your time spent watching the dancers perform, tasting the local sorghum beer and indulging in a traditional lunch.
- Take a full-day game drive with a qualified field guide through Hluhluwe Umfolozi Park. This activity is a must-do for wildlife enthusiasts
- Microlite Flights: Take flight over Sodwana Bay for a bird’s eye view over the wetlands system.
- If you’re the sporty kind, cycle from the lodge to False Bay. Helmets and single speed bikes may be provided.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?