- A two-night stay for two people.
- Includes breakfast.
- A complimentary bottle of wine on your arrival.
- Expires: 15 November 2017.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends.
- Rooms applicable: All rooms.
- Kids policy: No children under 12.
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Watch the sunsets, look out for dolphins, walk or swim at Tweni Beach. While a little off the beaten track, the fact that the beach is not well known and a bit out of the way is a blessing for you and your family if you wish to escape the holiday crowds.
- Play a fine game of golf on the Port Shepstone Golf Course. The 18-hole course is one of the most popular along the South Coast for avid golfers. The first nine holes see you through an indigenous forest with mangrove-lined fairways, while the second nine holes are more a links style type course featuring water hazards and with prolific bird life.
- The Oribi Gorge Nature Reserve offers excellent hiking opportunities – there are several nature trails through forest and along the Umzimkulwana River. Baboons, small antelope and prolific bird life dominate the trails, so be sure to keep an eye out. Interesting fact: the reserve is named after oribi – a form of antelope that's rarely seen in these parts.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?