- A 1 night stay for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Expires: 30 June 2018.
- Blockout period: 29 March - 10 April, 23 June - 30 June 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Kids Policy: 0 -2: free, 2 -12: R200, 12 and above: adult rate.
- Check in time: 2pm; Check out time: 10am.
- Rooms applicable: all rooms.
- Limited to 5 deals per customer.
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, at a limit of 5 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Stroll along the pier.
- Walk the Inanda Heritage Trail.
- Relax and rejuvenate at Aqua Spa.
- Hike the Umhlanga Lagoon hiking trail.
- Explore Hawaan Forest.
- Chill on La Lucia and Umdloti beach.
- Feeling lucky? Try your luck at Sibaya Casino & Entertainment Kingdom.
- Admire artwork at Makiwa Gallery.
- Learn about birds at Umgeni River Bird Park.
- Get a taste of Zulu culture and tradition at Shakaland.
- Shop at Gateway Theatre of Shopping and The Crescent Shopping Centre.
- Olive and Oil
- The Sandbar
- The Sugar Club
- Saffron Restaurant
- Tapas On the Block
- La Casa Nosfra
- Bar Ba Coa Argentinian Grill & Bar
- Mundo Vida
- The Dutch
- Kashmir Indian Restaurant.
- Balito: 30km / 30 minutes.
- Amanzimtoti: 47.5km / 36 minutes.
- Richards Bay: 155km / 1 hour 38 minutes.
- Margate: 155km / 1 hour 36 minutes.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?