- A 2 night stay for 2 people.
- R100 bonus voucher each to use towards a spa treatment.
- Staying in charmingly rustic log cabins near to the Sterkspruit River.
- Being so immersed in nature means you can easily relax in the peace and quiet. Hike, braai, or sit and reflect without distraction.
- Durban is close by, only 30 mins away. Escape the quiet country life, if needs be, for the beachfront and array of clubs, pubs and restaurant.
- There are a number of places of interest located near to the lodge, including Tala Game Reserve in Pietermaritzburg, the Valley of 100's Hills, The Shongweni Dam and Krantzkloof Reserve which is home to nine incredible waterfalls.
- Expires: 28 February 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Rooms Applicable: Log Cabins.
- Kids policy: 0-1 stay for free, older children pay R350 per child, per night.
- Buy up to 6 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however at a limit of 6 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Swim, fish, braai or hike.
- Visit the Shongweni Market if your stay falls on the weekend and experience the local way of life – peruse the craft stalls, appreciate the wares, savour home baked goods and buy memorabilia that you can take home to your loved ones.
- Tala Game Reserve, close to Pietermaritzburg, is a wildlife sanctuary occupying 3000-ha of pristine natural plains and grasslands and is ideal for plains game viewing.
- Valley of 1000's Hills – KZN's best-kept secret – is beautiful and tranquil. You'll find many hiking and MTB routes, as well as friendly pubs and quaint tea gardens with views.
- Explore the area in a unique fashion on the 'Choo Choo' Steam Train, travelling from Kloof to Cato Ridge.
- Spend the day fishing or relaxing at Shongweni Dam. Boat cruises can also be arranged if desired.
- Krantzkloof Reserve is the place to visit for hiking and climbing. There are a number of demarcated self-guided walks that lead to nine major waterfalls, and rock climbing sites. Maps are available for purchasing.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?