- Accommodation across Vietnam (Ruby River Hotel/ Signature Saigon Hotel in Ho Chi Minh, Kim An Hotel in Hoi An and Hanoi Boutique Hotel, Vspirit Cruise in Halong Bay).
- An overnight train ride, accommodation included in an air-conditioned four berth shared sleeper cabin, from Ho Chi Minh City in the South to Danang, North Vietnam.
- An overnight cruise aboard the V’Spirit liner.
- Guided tours of the Mekong Delta, Ben Tre, the Cu Chi tunnel and various idyllic stops along the way.
- Some meals are included in the package, take a look at the details section to find out more.
- A domestic flight from Danang to Hanoi (with 20kg checked luggage and 7kg carry on).
- Private car airport transfers in Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Train station transfers.
- Taxi and service transfers.
- Entrance costs and fees.
- Tours run daily.
- Excludes flight to Vietnam.
- Tour starts from Ho Chi Minh (Tan Son Nhat Airport) and finishes in Hanoi (Noi Bai airport).
- If you want to change itinerary to travel from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh, please contact the merchant directly.
- Voucher expires: 17 December 2017.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends.
- Blackout periods: 26 January 2017 to 2 February 2017.
- Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share).
- Entrance fee surcharge: 15 USD per person (from 1 April 2017). To be paid in cash on arrival - the fee grants you access to the V’Spirit Classic Cruise heading toward Halong Bay.
- Single supplement of $USD299 applies.
- Please note that the deal excludes fights to Vietnam.
- Special Dates: $100 Surcharge per person for the following dates:
- Between 15-25 Jan; 3-15 Feb 2017, 25 April to 5 May 2017, and 28 Aug to 5 Sep 2017.
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay.
- Train ticket from Ho Chi Minh to Danang in a 4 berth shared soft-sleeper cabin with air-conditioning included.
- Domestic flight from Da Nang to Hanoi includes a 20kg checked luggage and 7kg carry on.
- Can upgrade to flight instead of overnight train from Ho Chi minh to Danang, please contact Halong Tours Booking to get best price.
- Kids policy: children under 4 year old: share bed with parent and pay 150 USD, children from 4 to under 8 year old will pay 420USD and share bed with parent, children from 8 year old to ten year old : pay 499 USD and stay in an extra bed. Children from 11 Year old: pay same price as adult.
- 2 deals per customer.
- 2 deals available as gifts.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- You’ll check in at your hotel, after being picked up from Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
- You’ll be welcomed with a refreshing drink.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the bustling metropolis.
- Day two entails exploring the many wonders of the Mekong Delta. Enjoy the ride – it’s a scenic journey.
- What you can expect: Visits to the sacred Vinh Trang Pagoda, explorations of the various working fruit plantations and rural fishing villages, an island tour of the Tortoise Islet, paddling upstream in a hand-rowed sampan (a unique, hand dug boat) and many sight-seeing opportunities.
- After a full day, you’ll be accommodated for the night in Ho Chi Minh City.
- The Cu Chi Tunnels, found in the Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City, is an interconnected network of tunnels, approximately 220
kilometreslong. During the Vietnam war, these tunnels were the location point of several military campaigns, and was also a hiding spot for Vietcong soldiers during the Vietnam war.
- A guide will lead you through the tunnels on an underground tour. You’ll learn how at the height of combat, fighters went underground, using the tunnels as a temporary hideaway and
- Afterwards, take a
walkthrough the district. You’ll bear witness to the remnants left over from the war - destruction and damage caused by bombings and landmines.
- You’ll arrive back to the city at lunchtime. Grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant.
- Check-in at your hotel at 3:30pm.
Check-outof the hotel by 12pm.
- 12pm to 5:30pm: A final exploration of the city.
- 5:30pm: Meet back at the hotel where you’ll be transported to the train station, wherein which you’ll depart for
- You’ll be accommodated for the night in a four berth, shared, air-conditioned sleeper cabin.
- The train is due to arrive at 12pm
- You’ll be picked up and transferred to Hoi An. The lovely, ancient town once functioned as the country’s main port.
- It is here you’ll be given the opportunity to rest and recuperate from your train trip.
- Check in at your hotel and have a nap before taking the time to sightsee.
Anis an atmospheric, lively town. While partially developed, Hoi An’s carbon footprint is minimal. Breathe in fresh, unpolluted air while you walk the streets, enjoy the sights and eat local foods bought at sidewalk vendors.
- You’ll leave Hoi
Anat 8:30am for My Son Holy Land.
- My Son Holy Land is surrounded by mountains and is a religious sanctity. It was built in the late 4th century during King Bhadravaman’s reign.
- It’s massive and boasts over 70 towers and temples of different architectural styles. You’ll travel back in time on your two hour tour of the ancient buildings. Marvel at the preserved beauty – the elaborate carvings and the sculptures of the Cham people.
- 12pm: a boat trip on Thu Bon River. The trip will be interjected by quick visits to local fishing villages, which includes a pit stop at the Kim Bong Carpentry Village – a working village made up of artisans practising their craft.
- 14:30: your boat trip ends, check into your hotel - which is located in Hoi An - for the night.
- After breakfast, enjoy some last minute sightseeing before your flight transfer to Hanoi. On your arrival, you’ll be transferred to the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- The Old Quarter is a popular tourist destination, loved for its narrow, cobbled streets and rural town ambience, you’ll be engulfed by the lifestyle and soon forget about the outside world.
- 7:45am to 8:15am: You’ll be picked up from the hotel. Enjoy the three and a half hour drive to Halong Bay – the scenery is simply unbelievable.
- 12:30pm to 1pm: After a short briefing, you’ll embark on your luxury cruise aboard the V’Spirit Liner.
- 1:30pm to 2:30pm: Lunch is served, enjoy a delectable meal with views of the limestone islands.
- 2:30pm to 3:30pm: Docking at Sung Sot. The cave system is considered one of the region’s most beautiful natural features.
- 3:30pm to 4:30pm: Leisurely kayaking around the Drum Cave region to hidden areas of the bay.
- 4:30pm to 7pm: Downtime before a festive sunset party on the deck (we recommend celebrating with a tropical cocktail).
- 7pm: A gourmet dinner – your taste buds will be wowed – and then after-supper socialising and board games with the other passengers. Not for you? Relaxation before calling it a night (in a deluxe room fitted with all the amenities you need).
- 6:30am to 7:30am: ‘Early Bird catches the worm’. Start your morning with Tai Chi and get ready for the day ahead.
- 7:30am to 8:30am: Breakfast – Enjoy your meal with a view.
- 8:30am to 9:30am: Docking at Titov Island. For the hour, swim in the gentle, temperate waves, tan and relax on the beach, or hike to the highest point and enjoy the panoramic views.
- 9:30am: Return to the boat for freshening up and check-out.
- 9:30am to 10:30am: The explorations continue, you’ll pass by Ba Hang Fishing Village, the Dog Islet and other idyllic sites and attractions.
- 10:30am to 11:30am: You have the option of watching a fruit carving demonstration, participating in a cooking demonstration, and finally, a decadent traditional Vietnamese lunch awaits you.
- 11:30am: The end of an epic sea voyage, but not the end of your journey. Once back on land, continue on to Hanoi and explore the quaint town further.
- Your final night will be spent in Hanoi.
- Spend your last few hours, picking up souvenirs for loved ones back home and say your final goodbyes.
- End of trip.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?