- 7 days 6 nights Cambodia discovery tour.
- Small group tours with English speaking guide for the entire trip except leisure time.
- Air conditioned transportation.
- Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites.
- All transfers with A/C transport.
- Meals at local restaurant as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch).
- Bus ticket PNH-REP( 6 hours)- can upgrade to flight at surcharge please contact Halong Tours Booking.
- Boat cruise as mentioned.
- 1 hour Khmer massage.
- Cool water and tissues.
- Government tax.
- Service charge.
- Accommodations in twin or double sharing room.
- Voucher expires: 31 December 2017.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends..
- Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share).
- 2 deals per customer.
- 2 deals available as gifts.
- Kids Policy: Free stay with existing bedding with breakfast for child aged 4 and below.
- Book online tour on Halong Tours Booking's website.
- Email your deal code to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- International flight ticket.
- Visa stamps upon arrival of USD 30.00/pax.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec.
- Late checkout.
- Other meals not mentioned.
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Laundry service.
- Travel insurance.
- Single supplement: 299 USD per person.
- Min 2 pax required to travel & must travel together.
- Rooms are based on twin sharing.
- Upgrade to 4 star Hotel is available incur a surcharge 120USD per person(double/twin share) - Please check directly with Halong Tours Booking.
- Hotel extension in Phnom Penh and Siem reap are available - please contact Halong Tours Booking to have best price.
- Angkor Wat Temple - one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world.
- Preah Dark village
- Banteay Samre Temple - 10th-century Cambodian temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva.
- Floating village of Chong Khneas
- ChantiersEcoles - Les Artisans d'Angkor - great for purchasing traditional Cambodian arts and crafts.
- Bayon Temple - one of Cambodia’s architectural wonders. The temple is known for the gigantic face sculptures that adorn its thirty-seven towers.
- Baphuon Temple
- Phimean Akas Temple - Symbolised the Sky Palace and was a place of worship. It’s name means: “All of the kings had promoted themselves like the god king’s sons.”
- Elephants Terrace - The terrace got its name from the sculptures of elephants. Several sections have large elephant heads protruding from the wall with their long trunks forming pillars extending to the ground.
- Leper King Terrace - believed to be built as a representation of Mount Meru, the centre of the universe in Buddhist and Hindu cosmology. The 25 meter long terrace is covered with sculptures. Rows of carved figures, mainly of multi headed snakes, armed guardians, celestial beings decorate the walls.
- Royal Palace
- PsarToul Tom Pong (the “Russian” market),
- 1 hour boat cruise on the Mekong river,
- Sunset from Bakheng Hill.
- Boat trip in a traditional wooden boat on the "Great Lake" of Cambodia,
- 1 hour Khmer massage.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?