- An A4 customised canvas print.
- Price quoted excludes delivery fee to be paid directly to Printstagram when redeeming your voucher. Details in Nitty Gritty.
- Available in all major centres (Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town).
- Validity: 31 January 2017
- Unlimited deals per person.
- Price quoted excludes R79 delivery fee to be paid directly to Printstagram when redeeming your voucher.
- The delivery fee is applicable for up to two pieces to major centres including Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town. All other areas will incur a delivery charge of R149 for up to two pieces.
- Printstagram will not be held responsible for poor print quality if poor images are uploaded and ordered. Please do not add background colour or borders.
- Dispatch for this product will occur within 14-21 working days from the time the order has been confirmed.
- Picture displayed is only a representation.
- PLEASE NOTE: Last order day for Christmas deliveries will be Thursday 15 December.
- Printstagram will be closed over the festive season, from 23 December 2016 - 9 January 2017.
- Easy to design and order with the built-in Photo Editing Software
- Easily upload images from your PC with the easy to use upload tool
- Access pictures from Facebook directly from the online editor.
- Multiple layout options to choose from
- High quality polycotton canvas
- Polycotton canvas stretched over a 16mm superwood frame. Museum-style wrap.
- For assistance and queries please contact Printstagram’s Customer Care Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0861 999 899.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?