- A two night stay for two people.
- Breakfast available at a cost of R65 per person per day.
- Mozambique has some of the best dive sites in the world for scuba divers.
- It’s the ideal secluded beach destination with over 2500km of unspoilt beaches.
- Mozambique offers some of the best fishing for marlin and sailfish.
- The country is famous for the quality of its seafood and peri-peri chicken.
- Mozambique is famous for its traditional music, especially its marimba bands. Modern Mozambican music is similar to reggae and calypso.
- Expires: 31 August 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: every day of the week, including weekends.
- Excludes: public holidays, long weekends and school holidays.
- Child Policy: 0 - 2 years old stay free, 2 - 12 years old are charged R50 per night, 12 and above are charged adult rates.
- Rooms applicable: all rooms.
- No tour operators allowed to purchase this deal.
- Please note that the hotel is only accessible with a 4x4 or 4x2 (with a dif lock) from the Kosi Bay border. Should you not have one of those vehicles, Hotel Phaphalati can arrange for border transfer of R350 per person return and you can park your vehicle at the border at a cost of R50 per day.
- Limited to 4 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 4 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Jack’s Barefoot Bar.
- Jenny’s Bar.
- Golden Beach Village.
- 360 Degrees Restaurant & Bar.
- From Durban take the N2 towards Hluhluwe, follow the signs to Mbazwana, and Kwa-Ngwanase. The border is about 20 km from the town of Manguzi (Kosi Bay).
- From Johannesburg, take the N2 towards Jozini, follow the signs to Ingwavuma, Tembe Elephant Park and then Kwa-Ngwanase. The border is about 20km after the town of Manguzi.
- Once across the border, travel towards Ponta do Ouro, then head North for approx 13 km, pass through Ponta Malongane, and the hotel is about 3kms past that.
- The hotel is 16.9 kms from the border gates.
- *Please Note* The hotel is only accessible with a 4x4 or 4x2 (with a dif lock) from the Kosi Bay border. Should you not have one of those vehicles, Hotel Phaphalati can arrange for border transfer of R350 per person return, and you can park your vehicle at the border at the cost of R50 per day.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?