- A two night self-catering stay for two people.
- Free SUP board rental.
- Mozambique is one of the world’s best diving destinations.
- If you love seafood then you’re in for a treat with out-of-this-world lobster, peri-peri prawns and fish. Mozambique is a relatively budget-friendly destination for South Africans seeking a tropical beachside holiday - it’s just over four Mozambican Meticals to the Rand. This means you can really gorge yourself on cocktails and seafood.
- The weather in Mozambique is ideal - it’s sunny all year-round. Sick of the cold rainy weather? Just head to Mozambique and feel the sunshine on your face again.
- No need to board a plane to find a beach paradise, Mozambique is within driving distance.
- There’s something for everyone - from relaxing on the beach with cocktails to whale and dolphin-watching, surfing, swimming and diving.
- Expires: 20 February 2019.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (strictly subject to availability).
- Blockout: 10 December 2018 to 5 January 2019.
- Kids policy: please enquire directly with the merchant.
- Rooms applicable: 2 bedroom self catering Casita.
- Purchase up to 4 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 4 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Swimming pool
- Beach bar
- Dive centre
- Deep sea fishing charters
- Catamaran Island cruises
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?