- A 2 night stay for 2 people.
- Mozambique has some of the best dive sites in the world.
- It’s the ideal secluded beach destination with over 2500km of unspoilt beaches.
- Mozambique offers some of the best fishing for marlin and sail fish.
- The country is famous for the quality of its seafood as well as peri-peri chicken and prawns.
- Mozambique is famous for its traditional music, especially its marimba bands. Modern Mozambican music is similar to reggae and calypso.
*Please note* The hotel is only accessible with a 4x4 or 4x2 (with a dif lock) from the Kosi Bay border. Should you not have one of those vehicles, Hotel Phaphalati can arrange for border transfer of R350 per person return and you can park your vehicle at the border at a cost of R50 per day.
- Expires: 28 February 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid everyday of the week, including weekends.
- Blackout: long weekends and 8 December 2017 to 8 January 2018.
- Child Policy: 0 - 2 stay free, 2 - 12 are charged R50 per night, 12 and above are charged adult rates.
- Rooms applicable: All rooms.
- No tour operators allowed to purchase this deal.
- Please note that the hotel is only accessible with a 4x4 or 4x2 (with a dif lock) from the Kosi Bay border. Should you not have one of those vehicles, Hotel Phaphalati can arrange for border transfer of R350 per person return and you can park your vehicle at the border at a cost of R50 per day.
- Limited to 4 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 4 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- From Durban take the N2 towards Hluhluwe, follow the signs to Mbazwana, and Kwa-Ngwanase. The border is about 20 km from the town of Manguzi (Kosi Bay).
- From Johannesburg, take the N2 towards Jozini, follow the signs to Ingwavuma, Tembe Elephant Park and then Kwa-Ngwanase. The border is about 20km after the town of Manguzi.
- Once across the border, travel towards Ponta do Ouro, then head North for approx 13 kms, pass through Ponta Malongane and the hotel is about 3kms past that.
- The Hotel is 16.9 kms from the Border Gates.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?