- A two night stay for two people.
- A Shangaan river club cultural experience.
- A 1 hour Elephant whispers elephant interaction.
- Includes all applicable taxes and tourism levies.
- Hippo Hollow is only 10 minutes away from Kruger’s Phabeni Gate.
- It’s the ideal starting point from where to explore the Panorama Route which includes Pilgrim's Rest, Graskop, Bourkes Luck Potholes, God's Window, and the Blyde River Canyon.
- Hippo Hollow has a non-traditional ‘Out of Africa’ atmosphere that will leave you feeling relaxed.
- The Sabie River that runs through Hippo Hollow Country Estate attracts a variety of wildlife like hippo, crocodile, monkeys, birds and even elephants from neighbouring Elephant Whispers.
- The Sabie, Mac Mac, Sand and Sabaan river valley area surrounding Hazyview is extremely fertile and is every farmer’s dream come true. Hazyview produces 20% of South Africa’s bananas. Other crops include citrus, granadilla, pawpaw, avocado, pears, mangos, litchis, macadamia, ginger, flowers and timber.
- The town was founded by a drunkard named Perry in the early 1900s. Perry ran away to the Lowveld after he thought that he had killed a woman whom he was building a house for.
- The town of Hazyview was officially promulgated in 1957 and has grown from 14 shops in 1982 to over 300 now. Most of the shops are owned by Oscar Pistorius’ uncle.
- Hazyview is home to the Tsonga, who occupy the north-eastern part of the Sabie River. To the south, you’ll find the Swazi people.
- Expires: 14 December 2018.
- Deal is valid for two adults.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: every day of the week, including weekends.
- Rooms applicable: En-suite accommodation in a Garden Chalet or Standard Room.
- Child policy: Children of all ages are welcome and accommodated with parents in either a River Chalet or Deluxe River Chalet (max 2 children under 12) when sharing with two full paying adults.
- 0 to 2 – Complimentary.
- 2 Nights / 3 Days: 3 to 11 – R 1,770 per child in a River Chalet, 3 to 11 – R 2,200 per child in a Deluxe River Chalet.
- 1 deal per customer. 1 deal per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Images may be a representation.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Perry’s Bridge Trading Post Lifestyle Centre.
- Game Drives in the World Famous ‘Big 5’ Kruger National Park.
- The Panorama Route, Pilgrim’s Rest, Blyde River Canyon & God’s Window.
- Mac Mac Falls.
- Elephant Whispers Interactions.
- Shangaan River Club Cultural Experience.
- Cheetah Breeding Centre.
- Chimpanzee Eden and Botanical Gardens.
- White water rafting.
- Canopy tours.
- Mountain biking.
- Quad bike trails.
- Scenic golf.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?