- A one night stay for two people.
- Welcome drinks.
- A complimentary game drive.
- A R100 bonus voucher each towards a spa treatment.
- Game viewing of epic proportions, Dinokeng Reserve is home to 15 species of large mammals, including leopards, caracals, honey badgers, rhino, zebra, giraffe and kudu.
- The environment is a catalyst for romance and for the rekindling of flames. With the golden sunrises and sunsets, incredible views of the green valleys and open grasslands, and being away from the madhouse, you can spend time together in beautiful surrounds without distractions.
- Great for families too – it's certainly a treat for city kids who don't get to see wild animals too often or spend much time outdoors. Take photographs and keep your eyes peeled for rare finds!
Best part? It's only a short drive away - 45 minutes from Pretoria and an hour and a half from Johannesburg.
- Expires: 31 October 2017.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Rooms applicable: Standard room.
- Excludes: All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
- Mangwa Valley Game Lodge’s gate closes at 8:00pm due to strict Game Reserve rules. Gates reopen at 6:00 am.
- Check in 2pm check out 10am. Room check-ins until 7:00pm.
- Regret NO early check-ins or late check-outs permitted.
- Extras payable on departure.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer, limited to 2 deals per transaction.
- Kids policy: Extra vouchers need to be bought to accommodate children.
- Unlimited deal’s as gifts however, limited to 2 deals per gift recipient.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Swimming pool.
- Reading room/lounge.
- Double Bed.
- Desk & Chair.
- Ceiling fan.
- Tea & Coffee Facilities.
- Outdoor Patio with Seating.
Pack your bags and look forward to:
- Wonderful facilities on the premises that will make your time spent there memorable, relaxing and luxurious.
- Spending time relaxing on the deck around their stunning sparkling blue pool with a cocktail in hand or wine and dine at their fabulous on-site restaurant. Or even better, use your R100 bonus voucher to indulge in some pampering at Zuri Spa - they give unbelievably good massages.
- Evenings enjoying the boma fire and the sounds of nocturnal animals, chirps of crickets and croak of frogs in the distance.
- Savouring a delicious dinner from the onsite restaurant (at own own expense).
- Head towards Bela-Bela – Warmbaths on the N1 Polokwane (Pieterburg) from Pretoria.
- Go past the Walmansthal/Pyramid and Murrayhill/Petronella off-ramp.
- Take the Hammanskraal/Boekenhout off-ramp.
- Turn right after the toll gate and cross over the N1 highway.
- Turn first left at Rust De Winter turnoff and drive for ±11 km's, passing Kwalata, Mongena and Safari garage.
- Turn right, 100m from the garage, at the De Wagensdrift Road turnoff, and continue for ±9.5 km's.
- The entrance to Mangwa Valley game lodge will be on your left.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?