- A 2.5 - 3 hour cycle tour for two people around Cullinan
- Includes bikes, helmets, and museum entry fees
- Previous cycling experience is required
- Expires: 31 March 2019.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid Monday to Sunday (10am to 5pm)
- Excludes Christmas, New Year and Easter (21 April 2019)
- Kids Policy: no under 10’s unless the parents bring kids bicycles.
- Duration: 2.5 - 3 hours.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- All bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- Presbyterian Church 1905-1908
- Managers houses 1904
- Open air-museum 2003
- Fred Wells House 1904
- The First Nedbank 1905
- William MC Hardy House Museum
- Train station 1906-1907
- Police station
- Cullinan Premier Hotel 1905
- Cullinan Diamond Lodge
- Post office 1905
- New Nedbank Building 1906
- Makhulu stores 1905
- St George’s Anglican Church (designed by Sir Herbert Baker) 1907
- Recreational centre/club 1905 and rebuilt in 1912
- Cullinan Golf Club (9-hole course) 1905
- Hospital 1907
- NG Kerk
- Roman Catholic Church
- Water bottle - we also sell water.
- Rain jacket (during our rainy season: November - March)
- Pocket money for additional snacks on the road or souvenirs at the market
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?