- A two night stay for two people.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Butler service.
- Selected beverages (soft drinks, water, beer, selected wines & spirits).
- Two safari game drives daily. One early morning and again in time for sundowners in the late afternoon in an open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced game rangers.
- Gate entry fees.
- All applicable taxes and tourism levies.
- Complimentary transfers to/from either Skukuza or Hoedspruit Airport if required (subject to availability).
- Hamilton’s Tented Camp were finalists in the 2015 Safari Awards, an incredible accolade celebrating excellence in the safari industry.
- The camp is named after James Stevenson Hamilton, the Kruger National Park’s first-ever warden. He, among others, was responsible for turning the renowned park into what it is today.
- You and a partner will experience turn-of-the-century resplendence and a truly authentic safari adventure.
- Enjoy five-star dining in the company of The Big Five and rest comfortably in your safari tent that offers complete luxury and seclusion in the bush.
- Expires: 14 December 2018.
- Deal is valid for two adults.
- Valid for SA & SADC residents only. A South African/SADC ID or passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: every day of the week, including weekends.
- To note: A minimum 3-night stay is required for 22 to 25 September 2018
- Rooms applicable: en-suite accommodation in a tented suite.
- Child policy: 0 - 11 years - Not permitted at the lodge unless the lodge is booked on an exclusive use basis.
- 12 years and older - Considered as adults and accommodated in their own tented suite. Pay full adult rates and are permitted on game drives.
- 1 deal per customer. 1 deal per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Images may be a representation.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Traditional tented camps raised on elevated platforms offering stunning bush and river views.
- Private deck areas.
- Modern comforts, including electricity, air conditioning and outdoor showers.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Separate bath.
- Double bed with netting.
- Tasteful decor in the rooms that speak of colonial grandeur, think teak furniture, old brass fittings and other features reminiscent over the 19th century.
- Pool overlooking the savannahs.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?