- A 1 night stay for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- The Kruger National Park (45 minutes away) - the oldest and largest reserve in South Africa.
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes (under 2 hours away) - massive, unique rock formations caused by years of soil erosion. Worth the drive getting there.
- Blyde River Canyon (under 3 hours away) - the second largest and greenest canyon in Africa, located in the Blyde River Canyon Reserve.
- Pilgrim's Rest (1 hour 30 minutes away) - a historic town where gold was first discovered in South Africa.
- Expires: 30 November 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Child policy: room can only accommodate 2 people -liaise with the merchant directly. Children under 2 can stay in the room with parents.
- Rooms applicable: standard rooms.
- No tour operators allowed to purchase this deal.
- Purchase up to 3 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of a maximum of 3 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Please check availability first before purchasing the deal.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- The Kruger National Park - located 45 minutes from Bingelela Beds. Go on game drives and see wild animals and birds.
- God’s Window boasts incredible views of the Lowveld. You won’t regret stopping over on your scenic drive along the Panorama Route.
- The second largest and greenest canyon, Blyde River Canyon, stretches over 25 kilometres of land in the Blyde River Canyon Reserve. The area is rich in vegetation and game, which can be explored and viewed on self-guided game drives. On clear days, visitors can see Kruger National Park and the Lebombo Mountains in the distance.
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes comprises of irregularly shaped rock formations caused by centuries of soil erosion. The natural attraction is made up of several interconnected pools, interlaced with sandstone outcrops.
- Pilgrim’s Rest, a historic town and national monument, is where gold was discovered in South Africa. Visitors can relive the old days of the Transvaal gold rush on tours of the town.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?