- An overnight stay for two people.
- Breakfast included.
- Romantic turndown.
- A complimentary bottle of champagne.
- You don’t even have to leave Gauteng for a short break.
- Having to embark on neverending road trips on bumpy roads is less than ideal - stay local and enjoy some downtime in Northcliff, Johannesburg.
- The upmarket suburb is characterised by tree-lined streets and large, stately homes that lie on an incline and wend their way up to the renowned cliffs. From the cliffs, you’ve got superlative views of the surrounding region.
- Avid climbers have a number of rock climbing opportunities from which to choose - all are relatively short but offer a thrilling experience nonetheless.
- Expires: 30 June 2017.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Applicable rooms: St Just, St Agnes, St Michael, St Luke.
- Child policy: Preferably no kids.
- Buy up to 4 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 4 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- The rooms are spacious, ornately decorated with classic decor and soft prints, and have stylish ensuite bathrooms.
- Views: All available rooms lead out onto a patio; under the shade of a gigantic palm tree. Here, or from the comfort of your room, you’ll be privy to the sights of the beautiful rose gardens and the Magaliesburg Mountains from a distance.
- Annica’s Boutique Restaurant: Great for breakfasts - their famous “Karoo Breakfast’ is worthy of a try and gives you a taste of the local cuisine.
- Eat Out At Bellagio: Expect highly innovative dishes and a fusion of unique tastes. Their specialities are mainly fish and seafood dishes.
- Explore Soweto on a culturally-enriching tour
- The Apartheid Museum: The museum gives visitors a real reflection of what it was like to live in a racially segregated society at the height of Apartheid - from 1948 until the South Africa’s transition to democracy in 1994.
- The Hector Pieterson Museum commemorates the role of school children in their protest against inferior education for non-whites, in particular, the Soweto Protests of 1976 where peaceful action was met with violent confrontation by the police.
- Wandies Place: once a four-roomed, illegal shebeen where food and drink were sold unlicensed in the mid-1980’s. The now licensed restaurant/tavern is a popular hangout for the locals. Wandies serve mainly traditional food such as umngqusho (a seasoned corn and bean stew), morogo (wild spinach) and chakalaka (a simple, spicy dish of onions, tomatoes and beans).
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?