- A 2 night self-catering stay for 2 people.
- An early morning bush walk accompanied by an experienced game guide.
- An afternoon game drive in open safari vehicle, accompanied by experienced game guides (sundowner drinks for own account).
- 20% discount on any morning game drives booked.
- The reserve spans over 3800 hectares of land and borders the Kruger National Park.
- The lodge offers breathtking views of the famous Drakensburg Mountains.
The first animal to ever be re-introduced to the reserve was a Rhino, hence the name ‘Tshukudu’, which is the Sotho equivalent for the word “Rhino”
It is also known for its close encounters with a vast variety of game including the Big Five. Revel in the splendid views of lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino.
Upon arrival at the lodge, you will be greeted by a large watering hole where many animals come to drink.
Your open game drives and walks are led by highly skilled rangers and trackers who will guide you in the mornings and afternoons, in an open 4×4 game drive vehicle, or on foot to experience the wildlife up close.
- Valid from 1 January - 31 March 2019
- Expires: 31 March 2019
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Vouchers are valid any day of the week including weekends (subject to availability)
- Please note: A once-off conservation fee of R35 per person is required.
- No tour operators permitted to purchase this deal
- We regret that no pets are allowed
- Rooms: tent or cottage. Strictly subject to availability.
- Regret no children.
- Vouchers are limited to 10 per customer.
- You may buy unlimited vouchers as gifts, but limited to 10 vouchers per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed voucher to redeem
- Blyde River Dam boat cruises
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre (Kapama)
- Elephant interaction (Camp Jabulani)
- Kinyonga Reptile Park
- Nyani Cultural Village
- Giant Baobab
- Jessica the Hippo
- Horse riding at African Dream horse safaris
- White water rafting (Seasonal - Hazyview only)
- Micro light flips
- Panoramic Route (Three Rondavels, God's Window and Pilgrims Rest)
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Kruger National Park
- Various local Restaurants and Pubs
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?