- A two night stay for two people
- Welcome drinks
- Breakfast daily
- Play golf on the 18-hole championship golf course. It’s likely that you’ll catch sightings of wildlife during your game.
- River rafting on the Usuthu River, considered to be Swaziland’s number one adventure activity
- Cultural Day Tours in Manzini to learn more about the Swazi culture.
- Frequent the local markets for fresh fruit and vegetables or local wares to take home with you.
- Evening drinks with views of the Usuthu River.
- Voucher expires: 23 May 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Excludes the following dates: 30 March - 2 April 2018.
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends.
- Rooms applicable: All rooms.
- Kids Policy: Children aged 11 and under can be accommodated on a mattress in the room, Children 12 years and older will need to be booked into their own room
- Purchase up to 4 vouchers and extend your stay.
- 4 deals as gifts.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after the deal closes to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images are a representation.
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Other toiletries
- Living areas for added conveniences
- An outside patio with splendid garden views
- DStv with select channels
- Golfers can play on the 18-hole championship course, immersed in nature. It’s likely you’ll spot a buck or two and birds during your game
- Other facilities include a pool, and tennis and squash courts.
- River rafting on the Usuthu River - considered Swaziland’s ‘number one’ adventure activity for 25 years, so if you’re up for trying something new, book a half or full day conquering rapids.
- Myxo’s Woza Nawe’s Cultural Day Tours in Manzani. Get a feel for the Swazi culture by way of learning traditional dances and customs on a Cultural Day Tour.
- Manzini Local Markets. The colourful stalls brim with fruit, vegetables, household goods and souvenirs. Please note: the markets are very busy, so if you’ve got kids keep them close, they’ll be hard to find in a bustling crowd.
- Mbabane, the country’s capital city, is 65 km away and the Oshoek Border Post into South Africa is a 1-hour drive from Bushbaby Lodge. Goba’s border crossing into Mozambique is about 2 hours away. King Mswati III International Airport is 90 km from Bushbaby Lodge.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?