- 1 night stay for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- It’s ideal location: You’ll arrive with ample time to explore the ‘Cradle of Humankind’ - one of eight South African world heritage sites.
- There are many attractions: You’ve got the choice of staying in the reserve and going on game drives - rhinos and lions are in abundance if you look carefully.
- Exclusive accommodation in the VIP Bush Camp. The best fixture of your room is the jacuzzi bath - a perfect way to relax after a day in the outdoors is by lathering up in a spacious tub.
Please note: There’s a mandatory entrance fee of R110 when entering the Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve.
- Expires: 31 March 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Rooms applicable: Luxury VIP camp.
- Child Policy: Regret no children.
- Limited to 4 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deal’s as gifts however, limited to 4 deals per gift recipient.
- An entrance fee of R110.00 is applicable to all guests entering the Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability. A copy of your deal must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before your booking can be confirmed.
- Cancellation Policy: Less than 48 hours prior 100% cancellation.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Game-drives on an open-aired vehicle, which gives you the opportunity to view rhino and lions, as well as other animals as they roam the pleins.
- Visit the Maropeng Visitors Centre. Here you’ll meet the acquaintance of Mrs Ples - the most complete skull of an Australopithecus africanus specimen ever discovered to date. While in the area, swing on by to the Sterkfontein Caves for an underground tour of the caves.
- Explore the Drimolen Site - a fascinating experience as you’ll get the opportunity to view the processes of excavation as it happens. Who knows, an archaeologist may discover something while you’re on site.
- Exclusive accommodation, braais or intimate bushveld dinners (inquire first), warming post-supper sherries by the fire and more.
- Don’t just reminisce about the past, relive it on a luxurious bushveld holiday.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?