- 40 minute lecture on the principles of flight and operation of the aircraft
- 30 minute aircraft pre-flight inspection demo
- 40 minute air experience from startup to shutdown
- Certificate attesting to your first flight at the controls of an aircraft
- Framed photograph alongside the aircraft (R100)
- Printed mug personalized with a message and your picture flying the aircraft (R150)
- Go Pro video of the entire flight (R200)
- Buffet breakfast for two at the Harvard Café (available weekends only, from 8am to 12pm, at R150)
- Expires: 30 June 2019
- Deal is valid for one person
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: Mondays to Fridays (8am - 3pm) and Saturdays (8:30am - 3pm)
- Flights are not scheduled for Sundays and public holidays
- African Skyline PTY LTD in conjunction with Calcosa CAA/0151 and SUNQUEST Aviation CAA/390
- Age group: 15 to 65
- Excludes: 0-14 years, and 66 years and older
- All reservations are weather dependent and subject to rescheduling, should adverse weather conditions prevail. Any reservation that is cancelled due to operational or technical difficulties will be rescheduled and not refunded.
- Subject to first come, first serve reservations
- Optional extra items available for collection a minimum of 1 week after placing your order
- Limited to 10 deals per customer
Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 10 per gift recipient.
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deals to redeem.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?