- An overnight stay for 2 people.
- Damview Apartments is situated in the middle of Hartbeespoort or ‘Harties’ as the locals like to call it.
- Damview Apartments offers comfortable accommodation that won’t break the bank - perfect for you if you need a holiday but can’t afford to spend too much.
- From 4x4 trails and water-skiing to hiking and riding the Harties Cableway, there’s much to do in Hartbeespoort. See the details section for more information on places of interest.
- Expires: 31 January 2019.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: every day of the week including weekends.
- Weekends are strictly subject to availability.
- Blockout: 20 December 2018 to 1 January 2019.
- Child policy: children under 12 years old are welcome at a cost of R250. 13 years and above pay adult rates.
- Rooms applicable: downstairs deluxe room.
- Purchase unlimited deals and extend your stay.
- unlimited deals as gifts.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Bushbabies Monkey Sanctuary.
- Elephant Sanctuary.
- Aerial Cableway.
- Pecanwood Golf & Country Club.
- Magalies Golf Course.
- Sparkling Health Spa.
- Jasmyn Farm Stall.
- Hartbeespoort Snake and Animal Park.
- De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Centre.
- Owl Rescue Centre.
- Lesedi Cultural Village.
- Van Gaalen Cheese Factory.
- Hollybrooke Coffee Shop.
- Die Ou Pastorie.
- La Terrazza Restaurant.
- Skye Bistro.
- Silver Orange Bistro.
- The Windmill.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?