- An overnight stay for two people
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton City
- Montecasino & Bird Gardens
- Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens
- Liliesleaf Museum
- Lion Park
- Cradle of Mankind/Maropeng
- Mall of Africa, Bryanston Organic Market (Thursdays & Sundays), Woodmead Shopping Centre
- Expires: 31 January 2019
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid weekends only. Limited weekday dates available in December 2018.
- Booking is essential and strictly subject to availability.
- Reservations can be made between 9am and 5pm
- No own alcohol will be permitted on the premises.
- No late check-in after 21h00
- Rooms applicable: superior rooms.
- Kids welcome with prior arrangements (contact the merchant directly)
- Limited to 3 deals per customer.
- Unlimited gifts, maximum 3 deals per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Please present printed deal to redeem.
- Learn the history of Apartheid at Liliesleaf Farm Museum
- Relax with a massage in a natural setting at Windrush Day Spa.
- Treat yourself and your hubby to a full spa package at Sababa Boutique
- Up the ante on your baking skills with Lindt South Africa (booking is essential)
- Patio/balcony, most with a garden view
- Private entrance
- Serviced daily
- Desk/ workstation
- King size bed or two single beds
- Ensuite room with a shower (some have baths)
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?