- An overnight stay for two people
- Welcome drinks
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- Expires: 31 March 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Bookings can be made Monday to Friday; 8am to 5pm.
- Applicable rooms: All rooms including Honeymoon and Deluxe Suites (subject to availability).
- Child Policy: Preferably no kids.
- Buy up to 3 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 3 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- The Apartheid Museum: The museum gives visitors a real reflection of what it was like to live in a racially segregated society at the height of Apartheid - from 1948 until South Africa’s transition to democracy in 1994.
- The Hector Pieterson Museum commemorates the role of school children in their protest against inferior education for non-whites, in particular, the Soweto Protests of 1976 where peaceful demonstration was met with violent confrontation by the police.
- Wandies Place: once a four-roomed, illegal shebeen where food and drink were sold unlicensed in the mid-1980’s. The now licensed restaurant/tavern is a popular hangout for the locals. Wandies serve mainly traditional food such as umngqusho (a seasoned corn and bean stew), morogo (wild spinach) and chakalaka (a simple, spicy dish of onions, tomatoes and beans).
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?