- A 14 night 15 day Everest Base Camp Trek (based on a twin-share rate, a single-supplement fee occurs if you are a solo traveller).
- Regular transfers to/from airport and hotel
- Two overnights twin share accommodation at a centrally located two-star hotel in Kathmandu (with buffet breakfast)
- Teahouse or lodges accommodation during the trek
- All transportation in a private vehicle
- Internal flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu) with airport departure tax
- One experienced English speaking trekking leader.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) Permit
- Trekking permit: Everest national park permits
- Mount Everest Region Trekking map
- Complete first aid medical kit
- Company services and all required government taxes/royalties
- Tourism service tax
- Nepal entry Visa Fee
- International flights
- All meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Trekking gear: down jacket, sleeping bag
- Emergency medical treatment costs, including hospital charges and air ambulance fees
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, porter, bottled water, etc.)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early departure from the mountain
- Tips and gratuities to the guide
- Expires: 31 December 2018.
- Deal is valid for one person and is based on a twin-share rate (two people travelling together). A single supplement fee of R1,999 applies.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Treks are limited to a maximum of 10 people.
- Weight limit for luggage: 15kg's per traveler.
- Accommodation: Two-star hotel in Kathmunda & Teahouse or lodges (twin-sharing)
- Kids policy: Children 10 years and under are not allowed to trek without their parents.
- Cancellation policy: full cancellation policy once booking is confirmed.
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are an additional cost and are not included in the deal price.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer.
- Please ensure you have a valid passport and visa (if required) for travel to Nepal.
- Unlimited gifts per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after the deal closes to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
- - Nepal entry Visa Fee
- - International flights
- - All meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- - Trekking gear: down jacket, sleeping bag
- - Emergency medical treatment costs, including hospital charges and air ambulance fees
- - Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, porter, bottled water, etc.)
- - Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early departure from the mountain
- - Tips and gratuities to the guide
- Bulking Up - build muscle and cardiovascular strength by running, walking, biking, swimming and hiking for at least every 45 minutes per day.
- It’s also a good idea to carry a weighted pack around to build endurance.
- If you have pre-existing medical conditions - heart, lung, and blood diseases, please let this be known.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?