- An online course in Excel Training.
- How to navigate Excel and understand its core tools and functions.
- How to organize, sort, and optimize data.
- How to analyze and interpret data at a glance.
- Basic and intermediate level formulas.
- How to create tables, including pivot tables.
- How to make your worksheets and data visually appealing.
- How to create various charts for presentations.
- Expires: 30 April 2019.
- Deal is valid for one course.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- To receive your certificate you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you meet this criteria, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES. (www.icoes.org) at an additional cost.
- The course is Internationally Accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 2 deals per customer, maximum of 1 voucher per course.
- Unlimited gifts, limited to 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Complete every page of the course
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic)
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES for an additional fee.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?