- Seven nights accommodation
- Full board - breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Drinks from 10am to 11pm
- Available drinks: coffee, tea, mineral water, dispenser juice, sodas, house wine, local beer, spirits and cocktails made with local spirits.
- Airport transfers
- It’s all-inclusive - meals, drinks, and snacks are provided for.
- The resort is a few minutes from Jambiani Beach.
- Your room boasts views of the azure Indian Ocean.
- Valid for travel between: 18 April to 30 June 2018.
- Deal is valid for two people on a sharing basis.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Price is for two people sharing and subject to currency fluctuations and block out periods.
- Peak season supplements may apply to hotel and airlines. Prices correct at time of print.
- Flights are available at R4670 per person return - liase directly with the merchant
- Valid for RSA residents only. Passports will be required.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out.
- Full cancellation once booking is confirmed.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. T&C apply. E&OE.
- Kids Policy: This promo is for two people only
- Price includes: Accommodation, full board (breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and drinks) and airport transfers.
- Excludes flights and items of a personal nature.
- Limited to 1 deal per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 1 per gift recipient.
- Rooms Applicable: Standard promo rooms.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- Lounge in deckchairs around the pool.
- Explore the underwater world snorkelling - the resort is near a coral reef, so you're bound to see a lot.
- Go swimming - at high tide you have an alternative access to the sea from the jetty and at half or low tide, you need a little walk to reach the ocean.
- Take long strolls on the beach.
- Explore Jambiani Village, located 7km away. Take the time to see how the locals live.
- Play beach volleyball, football, beach tennis and ping pong - can all be arranged by the hotel.
- See the regions best attractions on day trips - The Spice Farm, Prison Island, and The Dolphins - with qualified guides on half or full day tours and safaris (book ahead of time). The resident assistant can organise your day trips and assist with any queries you may have.
- Book a diving course; the hotel offers a complete range of PADI scuba diving training classes from beginning to advanced.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?