- An 11 day Ghorepani Poonhill Sunrise trek with Chitwan Jungle Safari for one person.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off by private vehicle.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (Hotel Samsara Resort or similar category), Pokhara (Hotel Splendid view or similar category) and Chitwan (Hotel Seven Star or similar category) in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Full board meal plan in Chitwan with all activities
- Accommodation in Guest house/ Lodge during trekking days in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits and TIMS.
- Luxurious transportation from Kathmandu- Pokhara- Chitwan-Kathmandu by tourist bus and by private vehicle
- from Pokhara to trek starting point and ending point to Pokhara.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide and porter (1 porter for 2 people).
- Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porter.
- Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, duffle bags, city and trekking routes maps- if necessary.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Travel insurance.
- All sightseeing and entrance fees.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu, Pokhara and trekking days (Meal costs about 3 -7 dollars per item depending on the place where you eat).
- Your personal expenses.
- City sightseeing and entrance fees.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (tipping is expected).
Valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share). A single supplement fee of R2500 applies.
- Valid for travel until: 31 December 2019.
- Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share). A single supplement fee of R2500 applies.
- Please note that there are fixed departure dates for this tour, please click here to view them.
- Luxury Holidays Nepal provides you 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Teahouse/Lodge throughout the journey.
- Full cancellation policy applies once booking is confirmed, no refunds.
- Throughout your mountain trekking your luggage is carried and moved by porters.
- Luxury Holidays Nepal will offer you private/reserved vehicle for airport transfers and sightseeing and Luxurious tourist bus for Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu. Private vehicle for Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara.
- Operating Hours: Sunday to Friday (9am to 5pm).
- Must have a valid passport and visa (if required) for travel to Nepal.
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay.
- Kids Policy: Kids under five stay for free. Please contact merchant directly for children aged 5+.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer.
- 2 deals available as gifts.
- Once booking of dates has been confirmed, no refunds will be processed.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Entry-level easy trek in the majestic Himalaya Annapurna's foothill.
- Sunrise from the majestic Himalayas.
- Charming mountains, rhododendron forests full of birds, freshwater rivers.
- Stone paved ways, suspension bridges, and deep sub-tropical valleys.
- Experience of the rich Nepali culture, traditions and village lifestyles.
- Sightseeing of World heritage sites and Pokhara Valley.
- Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Licensed experienced local guide with you throughout the journey.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?