- A 15 day Everest Base Camp tour for one person.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
- 3 star accommodation in Kathmandu (Hotel Samsara or similar) for a three night stay in twin sharing beds, breakfast included.
- All accommodation in guesthouses or lodges as per the itinerary on twin sharing basis.
- Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu).
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader.
- Porter service (2 trekkers, 1 porter).
- Staff costs, including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- Luxury Holidays Nepal’s duffel bag and sleeping bag, T-shirt and trekking map.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service if necessary (paid by your travel insurance company)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa (visas can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance which covers high emergency high altitud rescue and evacuation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trekking days; lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (meal costs average at $3 - $7 per item, depending on your choice of eatery)
- Personal expenses
- Excess baggage charges
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- City sightseeing and entrance fees
- Tips for the guide, porter & driver (tipping is expected)
- Expires: travel before 31 December 2020
- Deal is valid for one person and is based on a twin-share rate (two people travelling together). A single supplement fee of R3500 applies.
- Please familiarise yourself with what is included in, and excluded from this travel offer.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Kids policy: Children 10 years and under are not allowed to trek without their parents. Not suitable for people over the age of 65.
- Cancellation policy: full cancellation policy once booking is confirmed.
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are at an additional cost and are not included in the deal price.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer. 2 deals per gift recipient.
- Please ensure you have a valid passport and visa (if required) for travel to Nepal.
- Daddy's Deals coupons are not valid on this deal.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after the deal closes to make payment.
- Daddy's Deals Coupons cannot be used on this offer.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?