- An online course in event design and styling.
- Start your own event planning business.
- Be a team member of an event planning and management company.
- Take your existing event planning job or business to the next level.
- Create amazing, stylish events for your friends and family.
- Expires: 31 July 2019
- Deal is valid for one course.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- To receive your certificate you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you meet this criteria, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES (www.icoes.org) for an additional fee.
- The course is Internationally Accredited by ICOES (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36) and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 1 deal per customer, maximum of 1 voucher per course.
- Unlimited gifts, limited to 1 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Where Event Design is used
- Conceptualisation & Planning
- The Principles of Event Design
- Becoming an event designer
- The impact of event design features
- Finding inspiration & being creative
- Seeing things from a client's perspective
- Creating vision boards
- Testing your projected plan
- Sourcing materials & budgeting
- Working with floor plans
- Using design software
- Assessing your venue for design planning
- Choosing design & decor techniques
- Colour schemes & effects that work
- Creating magic with fabric
- Types of fabric and specific uses
- Room draping and backdrops
- Ceiling drapery
- Chair and table drapery
- Using hardware frameworks
- Customising fabric effects to specific ceremonies
- Customising the furniture
- Evoking emotion with flowers
- Creating captivating table pieces
- Accent decor
- Mood creation with lighting
- Good aesthetics
- Staging and rigging
- Special effects & technology
- Charity, cultural and social events
- Corporate events
- Employee events
- Complete every page of the course
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic)
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES at an additional cost.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?