Be close to the sounds of the wild, sit under the starry skies around a campfire, and return home inspired and energised in mind, body & spirit.
This is the deal
- A 2 night stay, with an optional 3rd night free in a fairy-tale retro canvas tent on timber decks in the forest, high up in the trees
Peace of Eden is proudly SA's first and only fully Vegan eco Lodge, and gives you and your partner the opportunity to explore the beautiful Garden Route whilst embracing a plant based lifestyle in a beautiful part of the Knysna close to beaches, adventure activities, yoga and supping at 'Buffs'
Eco green conscious nature lovers will love what we have to offer .... from a de-stressing walk along the meandering forest pathways, or relaxing by the pretty lily pond on a lazy afternoon, or order a healthy, plant-based breakfast or their famous "3/4 course secret dinner" On a Saturday morning for breakfast or brunch do go and visit their Vegan food stall called 'The Peace of Food' at the award winning Wild Oats Community Market in Sedgefield every Saturday 7.30 - Noon.
Peace of Eden can arrange aromatherapy massage, de stress breath techniques and a guided forest and ancient elephant adventure walk,leaving you refreshed and inspired.
- Expires: 30 November 2020
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- As this is a Vegan/Vegetarian Lodge, it is a meat-free zone.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Guests are eligible to a 50% discount on a 4th night (pay R250)
- Arrivals no later than 7pm
- Child policy: two adults per tent only, not suitable for young children. No small kids allowed in tents - no under 5.
- Rooms applicable: magical forest tents
- Limited to 6 deals per customer, 4 per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 6 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
This magical escape is nestled on the edge of an indigenous forest on the beautiful Garden Route. The peace will revitalise your soul and the creativity of the owners will inspire you.
Owners Jen and Howard are passionate about animals, wildlife and the natural world, and have been vegetarians for decades. If you’re vegetarian too, you’ll find this Knysna tented accommodation to be exactly your cup of tea.
At Peace of Eden, you’ll be sleeping in a retro canvas tent set upon a timber deck. Each tent has either a twin or double bed, small table, 2 chairs and a shelf. There are 4 separate communal timber huts housing a kitchen, toilets and a shower.
Peace of Eden offers plant-based breakfasts and dinners, and are becoming well-known for their 5-star vegan cuisine. Regardless of diet, you will enjoy their scrumptious variety. A wonderfully warm, home-dining experience on candle-lit timber decks overlooking forests and wild gardens await you.
Please note that meals are not included in this deal and are at your own expense.
Tent accommodation options include:
- Mystic Moon
- Deep Forest
- Morning Star
Each of these units can accommodate a maximum of two adults.
Did you know? Peace of Eden was awarded the TripAdvisor 2016 Certificate of Excellence Award?
Staying in Knysna is not only a wonderful and relaxing forest holiday - it also affords you the opportunity to go exploring for the day. Whether you choose to discover Knysna’s attractions or drive out to neighbouring seaside towns such as Sedgefield, Buffalo Bay, George, Wilderness, or Mossel Bay, your Garden Route holiday will definitely be an enjoyable one.
Knysna is famous for its multitude of attractions and activities. Below are just a few ideas of what you can get up to during your stay at Peace of Eden:
Knysna holiday attractions:
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Wild Oats Farmer's Market (Sedgefield)
- Country Deli @ Timberlake (Sedgefield)
- The Friday Market (in Knysna)
- Berry picking at the Red Berry Farm, near George
- Shopping and dining at the Knysna Waterfront or Knysna Mall
- Beer tasting and tours at Mitchells Brewery
- Knysna natural attractions
- Featherbed Nature Reserve (South African Heritage Site)
- Goukamma Nature Reserve
- Pledge Nature Reserve
- Grootvadersbosch Nature Reserve
- Garden Route Botanical Gardens (known as the "Green Lung" of George, a perfect venue to escape the crowds, malls and busy beaches).
- Thesen Island
- Knysna Heads and lagoon
- For an outstanding scenic day out, drive the Seven Passes Route. The route, a part of Knysna’s unique heritage, is about 75km and will see you passing several rivers and quaint little towns. Plenty of photo/Instagram opportunities enroute.
Knysna Forest attractions:
- Jubilee Creek Forest Walk - you’ll have to pay a small entrance fee here, but it’s worth it. This incredible Knysna forest walk will see you walking along trails protected by the shade of tree canopies. For really hot days, there’s a designated swimming area.
- Terreblans Forest Walk - also has a place to swim
- Visit the impressive 800-year-old 33m tall Woodville Big Tree in the Hoekwil Forest.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?