- A 1 night stay for 2 people - purchase up to 2 vouchers to extend your stay.
- 20% discount per person for the Cango Ostrich Ranch
Route 62 - a popular route for travellers, buzzes with things to see and do, including the following major attractions and many more:
- The Cango Caves
- The Cango Wildlife Ranch
- “The Great Waterfall”
- Karusa Farm
See a full bio on these and other places in The Details section.
- Expires: 10 December 2019
- Deal is valid for two adults
- Child policy: extra R85 per child, per night - up to 2 kids are allowed (the R85 per child extra is for double rooms with sleeper couches in the units, not the large family units. Please inquire regarding the larger family units).
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends - strictly subject to availability
- Excludes school holidays
- Please note that the deal excludes all meals.
- Rooms applicable: all rooms, including brand new luxury tents
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Bass fishing
- Hiking trails
- Watch as they farm with ostrich chicks
- Historical/educational walkabout history of farm, with map
- Picnic areas next to the river
- The Cango Caves is one of the natural wonders of the Klein Karoo & Oudtshoorn. An underground jewel in the heart of the Swartberg Mountain Range. Experience true beauty as you explore the Cango Caves – crawl through narrow spaces and slide into the next chamber.
- The Cango Wildlife Ranch is perfect for a family outing. Guided tours are given daily around the premises. Learn more about the facts and fiction of crocodiles, view elegant cheetahs, and giggle at the antics of the Bengal tiger cubs.
- For the adventurous and fearless, experience face-to-face encounters with wildlife in the Natural Encounters programme, where you can touch a cheetah, enjoy the closeness of a tiger cub, wrap yourself in a python and even dive with Nile crocodiles.
- The Great Waterfall on the Meiringspoort Pass is a beautiful place to have a picnic and a refreshing swim in one of the pools. You may spot the Karoo Mermaid, if you are lucky. The geological formations are a must-see, with the colours changing constantly throughout the day. Look out for rainbows and waterfalls.
- Karusa is a family operated and managed wine and fruit farm. The word Karusa is a Khoi San word, meaning "land with little water," a scarce resource in the semi-arid plateau of the Klein Karoo. Karusa is the first and only premium private winery in Oudtshoorn.
- Rust en Vrede, a hidden waterfall in a protected area, is a sanctuary for indigenous plant and animal life, nestled in the heights of the majestic Swartberg Mountains. A short, scenic trail takes you over a multitude of small bridges, winding your way through the growth until you arrive at the plunge pool. Here, the crystal clear water collects, after gushing from a fresh spring higher in the mountain.
- The Klein Karoo Wine Route offers visitors its unique cuisine, the warmth and hospitality of its people, and the mystique of its landscape.
- AccommoDirect.com Certificate of Excellence 2017
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Booking.com Award of Excellence 2015
- Shortlisted for the Luxury Travel Guide Global Awards 2016
- Travelmyth Top 20 4-Star Accommodation in Oudtshoorn
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?