A little piece of rustic heaven is just what you need!
This is the deal:
- A 2-night stay for up to 6 people in a self-catering cottage
If you are wanting to get away from the busyness of the city, then you definitely need to pay a visit to Oakhurst Farm.
From comfortable and luxurious accomodation to good, old-fashioned farm fun, there is something for anyone and a stay here will be a memory your family will never forget.
If you're adventurous, there will be no shortage of activities for you to enjoy; if you're just wanting to relax, there is plenty of space for you to take relaxing strolls and ample trees to park yourself under with a good book and a glass of vino.
Oakhurst is known to be a kiddie paradise too, so parents, there will be no utterings of "I'm bored" during this trip. From watching the dairy cows being milked to riding their bikes along the farm and forest trails, your kids are guaranteed to have a ball of a time.
For more on your accommodation, activities to do in the area and more about the farm, please refer to The Details section.
- Expires: 10 December 2019
- Deal is valid for up to 6 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Rooms applicable: Oakhurst farm cottages
- Kids policy: kids are welcome.
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
The history of Oakhurst Farm
Oakhurst Farm is one of few working farms left along South Africa's Garden Route. The farm itself covers 640 hectares, 200 of which is just pure fynbos and indigenous forest. Bought in 1820 by Henry Dumbleton, it has been passed on from generation to generation, and that family culture is carried on throughout the farm - you will not feel more at home than during your stay here. As one of the best dairy and beef farms in the Southern Cape, along with all the other farm attractions, it's not hard to believe that this farm attracts not only locals but visitors from all across the world.
Your accommodation - The Farm Cottage
- Mountain biking
- Trail running
- Splashing around under the Klein Keurbooms waterfalls
- Shopping at the farm stall (you can get some wonderful keepsakes and delicious treats here)
Oakhurst boasts a 16 km pristine forest track, designed for mountain bikers, trails runners and kids. Whether you’re an experienced mountain biker looking for a challenging ride or you just want to spend some time in nature, you will be spoilt for choice with a variety of well-marked routes. There are several opportunities for short walks and easy hikes on the farm, the most popular being the trail that leads to the Klein Keurbooms river and the spectacular waterfalls.
Places to visit in the area:
- Map Of Africa View Point
- Wilderness National Park
- Outeniqua Transport Museum
- WildX Wilderness
- Garden Route Botanical Garden
There is nothing better than a Garden Route stay, so why not treat yourself and your family to a peaceful, yet fun farm stay? Go on, it will be just what you need to make it to the end of the year!
To get in touch, please call: 064 384 1266 | 082 461 7669 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Oakhurst Farm:
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?