- A 1 night stay for 2 people
- Breakfast included
- A R100 bonus voucher per person towards a 3-hour guided hike
- Swimming in the outdoor pool
- Forest hikes
- The David Lane Trail (+/- 3hours)
- Mountain bike routes (4 routes 8.7km – 65km) - please bring along your own bike
- 9-Hole Mashie Chip & Wedge Golf Course
- Expires: 31 August 2019
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: 7 days a week, weekends are subject to availability
- Rooms applicable: Ocean View Standard Lodge
- Child policy: toddlers 0 – 5 years old stay free, and kids 6 – 12 years old @ R 595.00 per night, including breakfast
- Buy up to 4 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deals to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Tsitsikamma Adventure Land - quad bike tour through the Tsitsikamma Forest
- Untouched Adventures – Lilo and kayak down the National Park gorge, bat cave excursions, scuba diving, snorkelling, the famous swing bridge
- Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours 10 slides – zipline among the tree tops
- Tsitsikamma Falls Adventure 8 slides – zipline over waterfalls
- Black water tubing
- Horse riding through indigenous forest
- Sky diving – tandem
- Shark cage diving
- Dive with the Cape Seals
- Ocean Safari – dolphin & whale viewing
- Face Adrenaline bungee jump, 216m highest bridge jump in the world
- The Big Tree – 600-800 year old Yellowood Tree
- Eco Tours – ride Segway through the indigenous forest
- Wood Cutter Journey – tour through the forest in a safari truck
- River Spa – Tsitsikamma Lodge – we book our guests for treatments
- Jukani – rescued wild cat predators – jaguars, pumas, lions, tigers and many more
- Monkey Land – largest free-flight aviary in the world
- Birds of Eden – worlds first free-roaming primate sanctuary
- Tenikwa – wild cat sanctuary – take cheetahs for walks on a leash whilst enjoying a sundowner
- Elephant Sanctuary – close encounters with elephants: opportunities to feed, ride or walk trunk-in-hand
- Reptile Park
- Wolf Sanctuary – non-profit organisation and home to 80 wolves
- King bed with percale linen
- Bar fridge
- Flat screen TV with select channels
- Outside braai facility
- A safe
- A camp cot (upon request only)
- Tea-/Coffee-making facilities
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?