- An overnight stay for two people in a self-catering unit
- You and a friend or partner can look forward to rooms equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Get closer to nature at Belle Forêt - the 135-acre guest farm is located on an eco-reserve in the vicinity of lakes surrounded by lush vegetation, prolific birdlife and various wild animals.
- Hit the beach - the long, white beaches are perfect for afternoon walks along the coastline, and temperate waters of the Indian Ocean make swimming possible in winter. If you're a watersports enthusiast, the Touw River Lagoon is great for kayaking, windsurfing and more.
- Plenty of things to do - hiking, mountain biking, and paragliding are just some activities you can enjoy. Check The Details section for more.
- Valid from 1 April 2019
- Expires: 30 June 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: every day of the week, including weekends
- Rooms applicable: self-catering unit
- Child policy: please enquire directly with the merchant
- Breakfast is not included, but additional at R 95.00 per person
- There is a communal kitchen and dining area available.
- Purchase up to 2 vouchers and extend your stay.
- Limited to 2 deals as gifts
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images are a representation.
- A flat screen TV
- Air conditioner
- A sitting area (some rooms)
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities
- Free parking
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?